3 Ingredient Healthy Breakfast Cookies
Published Thursday, Feb 28, 2019
Running to school, headed to work, spending time volunteering – a lot of us have busy mornings and it can be easy to skip breakfast if we don’t have the time or have a healthy meal ready to go. Luckily, there are easy ways to ensure that you can start your morning with a delicious, vitamin and mineral-rich, fiber-filled meal to make sure you have the energy to take on the day!
SEEDlings made these 3 ingredient breakfast cookies this week, here’s the recipe so you can make them at home too!
3 Ingredient Breakfast Cookies
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
1 cup oats
1/2 cup: chocolate chips, almond/peanut butter, coconut flakes, cranberries, almonds, or walnut pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mash bananas well in a medium bowl.
- Mix the oats into the mashed banana until well-incorporated.
- Add either chocolate chips, almond butter, coconut flakes, raisins, almonds, or walnut pieces to the mixture and mix well again.
- Form about 10-12 cookies (depending on size of bananas) cookies and place on baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies at 350F for 12 minutes. Allow to cool and serve!