SEEDlings After School
Para Español, haga clic aquí.
In our SEEDlings After-School Enrichment program, students (grades 1-5) experience:
- Hands-on gardening and cooking lessons that focus on seasonality.
- Lessons and activities that tie in to school-day learning.
- Arts, movement, and creative activities.
- Cultivation of life skills and environmental stewardship.
- Time outdoors every day in our two-acre garden.
- Academic tutoring and literacy.
- Extended hours on Early Release days.
Parents can arrange bus transportation for students from George Watts, Club Boulevard, Eastway, and Maureen Joy. Transportation arrangements must be made by parent.
SEEDlings After-School Enrichment is $150/month. Scholarships are available!
For more information, contact Heather Hill (firstname.lastname@example.org).