SEEDlings After School
Para Español, haga clic aquí.
In our SEEDlings After-School Enrichment program, students (grades 1-5) experience:
- Hands-on gardening and cooking lessons that focus on seasonality.
- Lessons and activities that tie in to school-day learning.
- Arts, movement, and creative activities.
- Cultivation of life skills and environmental stewardship.
- Time outdoors every day in our two-acre garden.
- Academic tutoring and literacy.
- Extended hours on Early Release days.
Monday-Friday, 3:00 -5:30 PM.
Parents can arrange bus transportation for students from George Watts, Club Boulevard, Eastway, and Maureen Joy. Transportation arrangements must be made by parent.
For more information, contact Jeff Howell (firstname.lastname@example.org).