SEEDlings After School
Please note: Due to the Coronavirus we are currently not operating in-person programs at SEEDS. Please follow us on our Facebook and Instagram for ways to stay connected virtually. Additional resources will be added in the days to come!
September 9, 2019 – May 29, 2020
Para Español, haga clic aquí.
In our SEEDlings After-School Enrichment program, students (grades 1-5) experience:
- Hands-on gardening and cooking lessons that focus on seasonality.
- Lessons and activities that tie in to school-day learning.
- Arts, movement, and creative activities.
- Cultivation of life skills and environmental stewardship.
- Time outdoors every day in our two-acre garden.
- Academic tutoring and literacy.
- Extended hours on Early Release days.
Monday-Friday, end of school day – 5:30 PM.
Parents can arrange bus transportation for students from George Watts, Club Boulevard, Eastway, and Maureen Joy. Transportation arrangements must be made by parent.
SEEDlings Trial Period
To ensure each child has a positive experience at SEEDlings each day, every student undergoes a trial period at the beginning of their enrollment with our afterschool program. Click here for the full policy details.
For more information, contact Herb Thornton (email@example.com).