Take a field trip to SEEDS!
SEEDS welcomes requests from K-12 schools and universities who are interested in engaging with our space throughout the school year as a field trip or as an element of curriculum. All field trip programming is free for schools serving >=50% Free- and Reduced-Lunch!
For other schools, the fee structure below helps us to cover the costs for programming for schools serving at least 50% Free- and Reduced-Lunch:
- Self-led Tour/Exploration Field Trip: Free (max 10 students)
- Self-led Tour/Exploration Field Trip: $50 (max 30 students)
- Farm/Kitchen Activity Day: $20/student (max 20 students)
- Our Farm/Kitchen Activity Days involve both a standards-aligned activity on the farm as well as a kitchen activity involving herbalism or preparing fresh food! Check back soon for the standards-aligned activities we already have planned for each grade, or work with us to create a seasonal activity planting, weeding, harvesting on the farm as befits your group’s needs.
- Ongoing-Class Partnership: Work with SEEDS throughout the year to experience an urban farm in every season. This partnership works especially well for Middle and High School students.
Questions about Field Trips at SEEDS? Email Trevor Hyde or Eli Rue at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com