Please note: Due to the Coronavirus we are currently not operating in-person SEEDlings programs at SEEDS. Please follow us on our Facebook and Instagram for ways to stay connected virtually. Additional resources will be added in the days to come!
SEEDlings After School
Click here for our academic year calendar (coming soon)!
Para Español, haga clic aquí.
In our SEEDlings After-School Enrichment program, students (grades 1-5) experience:
- Hands-on gardening and cooking lessons that focus on seasonality.
- Lessons and activities that tie in to school-day learning.
- Arts, movement, and creative activities.
- Cultivation of life skills and environmental stewardship.
- Time outdoors every day in our two-acre garden.
- Academic tutoring and literacy.
- Extended hours on Early Release days.
SEEDS will make SEEDlings kits for everyone to come pick up, and these will contain materials we’ll use in the lessons. Students had a lot of fun with the kits last semester, so I’m hoping we can do it again this semester!
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 3-5PM.
SEEDlings will not be traveling to 706 Gilbert until current health concerns subside.
SEEDlings Trial Period To ensure each child has a positive experience at SEEDlings each day, every student undergoes a trial period at the beginning of their enrollment with our afterschool program. Click here for the full policy details.
For more information, contact Felix Pittman (email@example.com).