Support SEEDS During the Growing Season!
SEEDS relies on the generous support of our community to deliver our programs and sustain our gardens. We seek to be a truly grassroots organization, one that is funded directly by the community from which we grow. If you would like to make a one-time, recurring or tribute gift to SEEDS, please click the button below. Thank you for helping SEEDS grow!
Ways to support urban gardening and educational programming year-round:
- Donate now!
- Buy something from our Amazon Wishlist.
- Find SEEDS on Amazon Smile. By tagging us, we receive a % of your purchase.
- Support SEEDS when you buy groceries through Kroger’s Community Rewards Program. Our number is 85916. Affiliate your card with us through their loyalty program, and a portion of your purchase will support our mission.
- Direct Us to Funders and Partners. If you know of corporations, foundations or individuals with money to give and values that are aligned with our mission, please let us know – or better yet, introduce us!
We are always in need to garden tools, seeds and expertise to cultivate and sustain our programs and gardens. Check out our Amazon Wishlist for in-kind donation ideas. Plus, we always appreciate gift certificates to garden centers and hardware stores!
Other Ways You Can Support SEEDS
- Participate in Our Programs! Come to a workshop, or sign up to volunteer!
- Come to our Events! The Harvest Dinner and CFSA Farm Tour are just a few of the events we host or are a part of every year. Join our newsletter to keep on top of what’s coming at SEEDS.
- Donate Your Car Through DonationLine.com. SEEDS can now accept donations of cars, boats, RVs, motorcycles, jet skis, even airplanes through this broker! The process is simple: you call, DonationLine picks up your vehicle, sells it and sends the proceeds (minus an administrative fee) to us. You receive a tax deduction for your donation, without any hassle.
Learn more about us on Guide Star.