Ways You Can Help SEEDS Grow:
- Donate now! Support our work through a single or recurring donation.
- Give a gift in honor or in memory of a loved one
- Find SEEDS on Amazon Smile. By tagging us, we receive a percentage of your purchase.
- Buy something from our Amazon Wishlist . It’ll be just what we’re looking for!
- Support SEEDS when you shop. Affiliate your Kroger and Harris Teeter card with SEEDS, and a portion of your purchase will support our mission. (Our number is HT761.)
- Donate to SEEDS through your workplace giving campaign! Many employers offer a match on donations to nonprofit organizations. State employees in NC can sign up to give through the State Employees Combined Campaign each year. For more information contact email@example.com!
- Donate to SEEDS through the Combined Federal Campaign if you or someone you know is a federal, military or postal employee, consider giving to SEEDS! The campaign runs September – December and our organization code is 30590.
- Donate your CompostNow soil! If you subscribe to Durham-based CompostNow composting service, donate your soil to SEEDS through their compost exchange program. Click here for more information!
Other Ways To Support SEEDS:
- Participate in Our Programs! Come to a workshop, or sign up to volunteer.
- Attend our Events. The Harvest Dinner and CFSA Farm Tour are just a few of the events we host or are a part of every year. Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to stay up-to-date.
- Partner with SEEDS programs! Fill out the interest form if your organization would be a good fit for a partnership.
People who need https://justdomyhomework.com/ help for their thesis will also enjoy thesis examples that are plagiarism free.