2014 Harvest Dinner Celebrates SEEDS’ 20th Anniversary
The 2014 Harvest Dinner will take place at The Pavilion at Durham Central Park on Thursday, October 9 from 6:00 – 8:00 pm.
Last year our taste buds were overjoyed with the delicious savory and sweet dishes that Triangle chefs and restaurants served up and this year will be even better! Celebrating 20 years of teaching respect for life, for the earth and for each other through gardening and food, this year’s Harvest Dinner will feature a robust Silent Auction, offering numerous unique Durham local events, culinary delights and garden-based experiences.
The following Triangle restaurants and businesses will be serving up tantalizing appetizers, drinks entrees and deserts as well as providing the person-power to make this event a true success.
* Fullsteam Brewery * Green Planet Catering * Juju * Loaf *
* Locopops * Mateo *Nana’s * NanaTaco * Pizzeria Toro *
* Pop’s Trattoria * Piedmont * Sacred Table *
* Saltbox Seafood Joint * Scratch * The Parlour *
* Tilthy Rich Compost * The Boot *
SEEDS appreciates the help from year’s sponsors:
* Funny Girl Farm* Kontek * MHA Works *
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Contact Emily Egge at EEgge@seedsnc.org